Director, Customer Success
New Jersey or the Tri-state area preferred, remote will be considered
Start-ups aren’t for everyone. But for those who can fit right in, the rewards can be tremendous.
If you are passionate about making a difference in the healthcare supply chain industry, leaving your foot prints where none currently exist, and making healthcare more affordable for everyone, then you just might belong on the SupplyCopia leadership team as Director, Customer Success.
In this role, you will:
- Actively manage multiple implementations and client engagements.
- Act as the single point of contact to develop and implement customer success criteria, detailed project plans, resource allocation and management, SLA and milestone tracking, customer expectation management, and escalation management.
- Work with multiple SupplyCopia teams, including product development, master data management, customer support, catalog management, and spend analysis .
- Be and eyes and ears of SupplyCopia within client organizations, anticipating their needs and expectations and translating them into action.
- Ensure each client engagement is managed within budget while maximizing client satisfaction.
To be our Director, Customer Success, you will have:
- At least 8-10 year of experience managing multiple complex engagements with national clients.
- Come from a healthcare supply chain background having previously worked for a hospital chain, suppliers, GPOs, or core supply chain management and service providers.
- Hands on experience with SaaS, cloud computing and multi-shore project management with geographically dispersed teams .
- Complete comfort with big data analysis, predictive intelligence, and recommendation based engines .
- BS or MS/MBA from a reputable university with emphasis on general business administration, supply chain, procurement, international business, or other relevant areas.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you are excited about this opportunity.